Most of us have experienced trouble in sleeping sometime or the other. But many of the people are unaware if they are victims of any kind of sleeping disorder or not. Having trouble in sleeping once or twice it’s considered to be normal, but the tension rises when it becomes a daily struggle. That is when you know; it’s time to consult a doctor. Unable to cope with the fast-changing lifestyle, more and more people are falling victims in the hands of this villain. Insufficient sleep at night can leave a person exhausted in the morning which in result reduces his productivity at work. It also messes with an individual’s mood pattern and can make him irritated or frustrated. There may be various reasons as to why a person suffers from sleeping disorders but, one of the main causes remains our way of lifestyle. Unhealthy lifestyles like sleeping late at night or sleeping less than 8 hours can lead to sleeping troubles later.
The Main Causes Of Sleeping Disorder
These are some of the reasons which interfere with your sleeping cycle and thus, causing sleeping disorders.
- Psychiatric Conditions: Most of the people fall victim to sleeping disorders because of psychological barriers like anxiety and depression. This condition makes it utterly difficult for a person to sleep at night resulting in the frequent toss and turn on the bed. This leads to frequent mood swings of the person and also increases his stress level.
- Physical Ailments: Medical conditions like asthma, arthritis, chronic pain, low back pain and few others leads to insomnia.
- Medications: Even consuming a certain type of medications can mess around with your sleep-cycle.
- The way of Living: As mentioned earlier, our lifestyle is one of the grave causes of having sleeping disorders. Due to the increased level of stress resulting from work pressure, studies and other reasons, we push our bodies more than it can take and thus falling trap to many health issues including insomnia.
- Age: Age is a factor when it comes to sleeping disorders. People who are above 70 years of age usually find it difficult to have a sound sleep at night whether it’s because of the age or for any other factor that is still unknown.
- Food and Drinks: Yes, consumption of certain types of food and drinks can actually affect your sleeping patterns. Drinks like alcohol and excess of caffeine can disrupt your sleeping pattern and cause insomnia. At times, having heavy meals just before going bed can cause discomfort in sleeping.
- The Brain: Studies have shown that inside our brain there goes on some possible interaction of chemicals which could interfere with our sleep. Thus, it explains why some people are naturally prone to having sleeping problems.
With the increasing number of sleep-troubled patients, it has become mandatory to have some kind of solution to it. Thus, our doctors have invented an effective spray called the sleep spray. You can buy sleep spray at your local stores. These sprays help people to have their peaceful sleep. With the release of the product in the market, they have become quite a popular medication. These sprays have proved to be more effective than other medications related to sleeping disorders.